Hi! Welcome to the Silver Poodle Home! We are not a farm and only have 3 poodles that are our personal pets and well loved!
Our girls are full CKC and our Male is a full CKC and AKC poodle. They all went through the full genetic health screening going back 3 generations to make sure they will not have any genetic or sickness they can pass on. All three are in perfect health without any issues/ genetic or otherwise.
Our females stay around 42-44 pounds and our male is around 62-65 pounds. They stay on heartworm and flea/ tick care through oral pills year around. They have an excellent vet and get check ups/UTD Vax regularly. We have had their puppies so far become special needs- from blind dogs, to epilepsy detection, hunting and more. WE work with the baby poodles trying to get them to be potty trained and get plenty of time to be with mom and their siblings.
WE will not let our poodles go before 8 weeks. We are very strict on this but also will not hold on to them longer than that. WE normally have a 2-3 day pick up schedule when you need to arrange to come get them.
All poodles come with:
1) Their dew claws removed
2)Tails clipped ( Regulation size)
3. De-worm for the full 8 weeks at 2,4,6 and 8 weeks
4. First set of Vaccines at 7 weeks of age-My vet sends home documents easy for your vet to use.
5) Set of FULL RIGHTS CKC paperwork. I include the father AKC pedigree’s but can’t guarantee anything on it.
6) Micro-chipped for you- you just have to fill out the paperwork to file the puppy under you.
7) 30 day free Vet visit just in case your puppy has an issue with adjusting.
8) Copy page of parents genetic testing for your files-along with a welcome puppy package information sheet for you to keep.
9) A stuffed animal that has the scent of their litter and mom on it to help adjustment periods.
10) Contract with 1 year Health Guarantee (I have the contract on the other page for you to look at)
All of our Rare colored poodles are $2000 Firm. The lighter colored ones are $1750 and the very light ones are $1500.
We require a $300 Non refundable deposit to hold the puppy. WE do not mind you Facetiming us, or even coming to visit if it makes you feel better. We accept the deposit by Venmo, cash app or paypal.
I try to send weekly photos and videos of your growing puppy so you can keep an eye on them. WE also have had clients send us blankets or toys that we let the puppies play with so that when they go with you, they have a smell of the family so it can help adjustment.
Our poodles are never alone. They are either with me or another member of the family at all times. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!